Blueprint Genetics will be virtually attending the 2021 CAGC Annual Education Conference on September 29th – October 2nd.
The CAGC will be hosting the 2021 annual education conference meeting entirely by virtual means. This year’s annual meeting will feature the following:
- Short course titled “Race, Equity, Action in Genetic Counselling”.
- A rare opportunity for conference attendees to receive Professional Media Training given by The CAGC Board of Directors.
- Additional sessions on “hot topics,” relevant to a broad genetic counsellor audience.
- Plenary, abstract and poster presentations.
Registration will give full access to live meetings, along with option to access on-demand recordings for four weeks following the conference.
Interested in learning more about Blueprint Genetics?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options:
- We have added the entire mitochondrial genome to 30 of our panels
- High Quality Whole Exome Sequencing
View our OnDemand Talk: Available to registered delegates for 30 days following the CAGC 2021 Virtual Conference
- Tackling Uncertainty Around a VUS
Presented by: Jennifer Schleit, PhD, FACMG
Be sure to check out our posters:
- Genetic assessment for hereditary hearing loss including difficult-to-sequence regions
Presented by: Kim Gall, MSc, CGC
- Inherited bone marrow failure syndromes: A retrospective review of genetic testing
Presented by: Allison Sluyters, MSc., CCGC, CGC
- Update on Genetic Testing for Primary Immunodeficiencies
Presented by: Christine Davies, MSc, CGC
- Validation of a mitochondrial genome assay and the resulting diagnostic yield of its analysis in over 6000 patients
Presented by: Julie Hathaway, MSc., CGC, CCGC
- Evaluating performance and diagnostic utility of next-generation sequencing-based panel testing in 543 patients with suspected skeletal dysplasia
Presented by: Alicia Scocchia, MS, LCGC
Our team is looking forward to meeting you!
Visit our virtual booth and send us a chat! We look forward to discussing our innovations in genetic diagnostics.