Blueprint Genetics will be virtually attending The Association of Medical Geneticists of Quebec / Association des Médecins Généticiens du Québec annual meeting on October 8-9, 2021.
The AMGQ is a local genetics conference that attracts genetics health care professionals in Quebec who are interested in current professional practices and advancements in their field. Medical Geneticists and Genetic counselors from all over the province are among the attendees.
Read more about the Association des Médecins Généticiens du Québec annual meeting on the event page.
Visit our virtual booth and ask us about our:
- Customizable NGS panels across disease specialties, including the addition of the entire mitochondrial genome to 30 of our panels
- Comprehensive testing including deep intronic variants, CNV analysis, and coverage of difficult to sequence regions
Interested in learning more about Blueprint Genetics?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options
- Webinar Recording: Solving Diagnostic Challenges in Difficult-to-Sequence Regions
- White Paper: The genetic horizon – Improving clinical sensitivity in difficult-to-sequence genes for rare hereditary disorders
- Webinar Recording: Bringing Clinical Value Through Enhanced Panel-based Testing & mtDNA analysis
Meet us at AMGQ
Our Genetic Services Consultant, Christine Davies, MSc, CGC, looks forward to meeting and discussing Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates! Come visit our virtual booth!