Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 2021 Arizona Genetics Alliance First Annual Education Conference on Friday, Oct 22nd in Mesa, AZ.
This conference will provide an in-depth update on the field of genetic counseling, with a focus on topics related to practicing in Arizona. The Annual Conference will allow all Arizonan genetics professionals to come together for a day of education and networking. Attendees can expect to gain knowledge on topics related to genetic counseling in Arizona. Experts in the field will focus on recent updates in each genetic counseling specialty, as well as practice-related issues. Talks will include topics such as medical ethics, alternative careers, prenatal exome, and psychosocial topics. Continuing Educational Units (CEUs) will be available for this event.
Read more about the Arizona Genetics Education Conference on the event page.
Visit our booth and ask us about our:
- Customizable NGS panels across disease specialties, including the addition of the entire mitochondrial genome to 30 of our panels
- Comprehensive testing including deep intronic variants, CNV analysis, and coverage of difficult to sequence regions
- High Quality Whole Exome Sequencing
- Updated Financial Assistance Program
- Diverse test menu with ~4,000 single genes, >220 panels, and whole exome sequencing
Interested in learning more about Blueprint Genetics?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options
- Webinar Recording: Tackling Uncertainty Around a VUS
- White Paper: The genetic horizon – Improving clinical sensitivity in difficult-to-sequence genes for rare hereditary disorders
- Webinar Recording: From Data to Insights: How WES Variants are Interpreted and Classified
Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Visit our booth on Friday, Oct 22nd during exhibiting hours to interact with Kaylee Faulkner, MS, CGC and learn more about how Blueprint Genetics is advancing genetic diagnostics.