Blueprint Genetics will be attending the ARVO 2021 Annual Meeting May 1st-May 7th, 2021.
Innovation and advanced technologies have fostered significant discoveries in eye and vision research in the last decade, rivaling those in any discipline. The theme of the 2021 ARVO meeting is the next revolution of clinically translating these discoveries to restore and preserve vision.
Read more about ARVO 2021 and join the discussion #ARVO2021.
Be sure to check out our poster:
- Analyzing the mitochondrial genome of over 2500 patients with retinal disease
Presented by: Pernilla von Nandelstadh, PhD
Visit our virtual booth to connect with our team and to learn more about our latest research!
Interested in learning more about genetic testing?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options:
- Webinar: Diagnostic Challenges of ABCA4-Related Retinal Disease
- Genetic Testing for Ophthalmology
- High Quality Whole Exome Sequencing
We are also excited to share our latest updates in accessibility:
- The expanded Financial Assistance Program in United States
Our team is looking forward to meeting you!
Our team is available to meet and discuss Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates. Be sure to stop by our virtual booth during the exhibiting hours!