Blueprint Genetics is excited to attend the upcoming HiRO Symposium on June 7-8, 2019 in beautiful Kelowna British Columbia. This annual educational conference brings together heart rhythm specialists, allied health professionals and patients from across the country to identify ways to improve the care and management of families affected by inherited heart rhythm conditions.
Blueprint Genetics offers comprehensive genetic testing for inherited arrhythmias, cardiomyopathies and a number of other hereditary cardiovascular diseases. This includes:
- 23 customizable panels with over 350 genes
- 12 inherited arrhythmia and cardiomyopathy focused panels
- Every panel includes clinically relevant, deep intronic variants and high resolution deletion/duplication analysis
- Uninformative result? All panels can expand to whole exome sequencing
Latest updates and research at Blueprint Genetics
- New genes were recently added to six cardiology panels including the newly described FHOD3 gene
- New publications describing:
Meet our team:
Genetic counsellors Allison Sluyters and Julie Hathaway are available to meet and discuss Blueprint Genetics latest updates in cardiology genetic testing.