Blueprint Genetics will be attending The 14th Biennial International Skeletal Dysplasia Society Meeting held in Oslo, Norway on September 11-14, 2019.
This is the first time the ISDS meeting will be held in Scandinavia and topics for this year event are the following:
- Treatment and multidisciplinary management of skeletal dysplasia
- Delineation of new phenotypes and/or identification of new genes
- Genotype-phenotype correlations and/or mutation analysis in known skeletal dysplasia
- Molecular mechanisms and pathways
- Quality of life studies
- New drug therapies for skeletal dysplasia and metabolic skeletal disorders
Read more about the event at ISDS2019.no.
Read more about genetic testing in malformations.
Come meet us
Thomas Borge, PhD, our Sales Director, will be attending the event and is looking forward to discuss Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates in genetic testing and diagnostics in malformations. Visit our booth or book a meeting!