Blueprint Genetics will attend Prenatal day on May 15th, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.
Prenatal day provides useful up-to-date information for physicians and other health professionals on controversial issues in fetal ultrasound findings and new technologies in prenatal diagnosis. It will also provide updates on a variety of recent breakthroughs in the medical genetics field. Read more about the program.
What Blueprint Genetics offers for genetic diagnostics:
- Comprehensive panels relevant in the prenatal setting, including skeletal dysplasias, arthrogryposes and limb malformations
- >225 customizable diagnostic panels
- High resolution NGS-based CNV detection
- Expand from panel to whole exome sequencing
- Improved coverage of challenging genes, including GBA, SMN1, PKD1, RPGR (ORF15)
- ~1,500 clinically relevant non-coding variants
- Single gene testing
- Unrivaled combination of quality and price
Meet Christine Davies to discuss the latest updates in genetic testing.