Blueprint Genetics will attend Retina 2019, which is organised by the Irish patient-led charity Fighting Blindness on November 14-16, in Dublin, Ireland.
Retina 2019 takes place during Science Week in Ireland and brings together top international and Irish researchers and clinicians in a global effort to find treatments and cures for conditions causing vision impairment and blindness. This annual, multi-dimensional 3-day event will see more than 400 people attend and 2019 marks the 20th year of the conference. Read more about the event from Retina 2019 website and download the program and abstracts information for the event.
- We offer comprehensive genetic testing for ophthalmological disorders with 23 different panels
- High-quality Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
RPGR ORF15 sequencing improves diagnostic yield in patients with inherited retinal dystrophies
Presenter: Thomas Borge
Poster number: 33
Interested to learn more?
- Listen to our webinar ‘Genetic Testing to enhance the value of a patient registry – A case study in the Inherited Retinal Dystrophies’ (in collaboration with the Foundation Fighting Blindness)
- Read our latest poster: A WES based panel assay with boosted clinical content generates a high diagnostic yield in patients with IEDs
- News: Blueprint Genetics to provide diagnostic testing for National Eye Institute’s eyeGENE initiative
Come meet us
Thomas Borge, PhD, our Sales Director, will be attending the event and is looking forward to discussing Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates in genetic testing and diagnostics in ophthalmology. Visit our booth or book a meeting!