We are looking for a Billing Support Representative for our growing US operations. The ideal candidate will have experience billing Genetic Testing services into the payer marketplace and an understanding of the various requirements for reimbursement.
This position will also be responsible for patient facing interactions so you must have good phone presence and attitude. Mastery of the English language is a must and bi-lingual is most definitely a plus.
You must be able to work with Patients to convey deductible, co-pay, coinsurance and non-covered amounts per BI/PA/EOB processes.
- Above average computer skills
- Understanding of the different payer plans and good understanding of A/R
- A positive attitude that can be experienced through the phone
- Customer Service oriented. We are here to make the experience enjoyable
- Requires an understanding of basic billing and claims processing
- 1–2 years experience in a clinical laboratory preferred, especially genetic billing
- 1–2 years experience as a customer service agent or similar background
- High school diploma or equivalent, college is a plus
- Knowledge of CPT codes, medical terminology, insurance plans, ICD 10 codes is a PLUS
- Must have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must have a strong work ethic and a willingness to get the job done
- Must be a team player
Blueprint Genetics is a clinical diagnostics and genetic knowledge company. We are a clinical laboratory providing genetic diagnostics for professional use. Our current diagnostic portfolio includes over 200 tests that cover all inherited disorders. We work with over 300 clinics in over 30 countries. Our aim is to grow and expand our operations globally.
Thank you for your interest, the position has been filled.