Blueprint Genetics is a genetic diagnostics company that focuses on human rare diseases. This position is based out of San Francisco. We are a team of 50+ professionals running a clinical laboratory providing genetic diagnostics for professional use. Our current diagnostic portfolio includes over 400 tests that cover all inherited disorders. We work with over 240 clinics in over 20 countries.
We are looking for an intelligent, organized, creative, social and proactive individual to fill our Client Services Associate position. In this position, responsibilities include ensuring high customer satisfaction, assisting our team in medical billing related tasks and helping our sales and marketing teams in organizing events. An ideal candidate has basic knowledge in genetics, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to multitask. He/she enjoys customer service and has communication skills essential to succeed in this position.
- Provide customer support by phone and email in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinate with the marketing team on planning, organizing, and executing events, seminars, and other activities
- Handle the sample reception process
- Assist in insurance claims and follow-up on customer invoices
- Provide support for the sales team- help schedule meetings and make travel arrangements
- Assist in various projects, such as email campaigns
- 1-2+ years of experience in a customer service role, preferably in healthcare
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Exceptional listening, oral, and written skills
- Experience using customer service platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to plan and organize events
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; preferably in biology or healthcare
Thank you for your interest, the position has been filled.
Inquiries about the position can be sent to recruitment(at)blueprintgenetics.com.