We are currently looking for a Board Certified Genetic Counselor to join our Clinical Genetics Support Team. This position is based out of our San Francisco office and will be PT initially but could lead to Full Time.
The duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaison between Blueprint Genetics and healthcare providers (Physicians, Genetic Counselors, Lab Directors etc). Discussing appropriate testing strategies, interpretation of results and appropriate discussion about methodology, standards and limitations.
- Participate in the Medical Genetics and Genetic Counseling communities.
- Participate in appropriate Patient Organisations.
- Assist in the development of patient education materials and provide input on marketing materials.
- Provide feedback from clinicians as part of guiding product development and improvement.
- Must be a board Certified Genetic Counselor with an active accreditation.
- Prior experience in a commercial setting is an advantage.
- Varied clinical experience with pediatric, cardiology and neurology being a plus.
- Flexible and enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and being part of a growing company.
- Ability to travel for Professional and Corporate meetings as necessary.
Blueprint Genetics is a clinical diagnostics and genetic knowledge company. We are a team of 50+ professionals running a clinical laboratory providing genetic diagnostics for professional use. Our current diagnostic portfolio includes over 400 tests that cover all inherited disorders. We work with over 300 clinics in over 30 countries. Our aim is to grow and expand our operations globally.
Thank you for your interest, the position has been filled.