Blueprint Genetics is looking for a highly motivated and skilled HR Manager, to support our growth on our way to becoming a global leader in clinical genetic testing, starting as soon as possible in Helsinki, Finland
- Managing recruitments and employee-in processes of a rapidly growing company
- Talent acquisition
- Working closely with the Management team on organizational design and assessing HR needs in the company
- Managing the Employee Experience function, designing processes to maintain and improve employee wellbeing
- Designing employee benefits
- Managing employee surveys and feedback
- Facilitating internal communications and events
- Working closely with the Marketing team on employer branding
- Working closely with the Administration and Quality Assurance teams to ensure legal and regulatory compliance in all HR matters
- Suitable educational background, MSc. in Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- Multiple years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of Finnish and English
- Fitting the immediate, low-hierarchy and positive Blueprint culture
What we offer:
- Influential role with possibility to place one’s own mark on the organization
- Opportunity to play an important part in a unique growth story
- Room for creativity, personal development and new responsibilities
- Hectic, fun and truly international workplace in constant development with no end in sight
- Great and professional colleagues that are pleasant to work with
Blueprint Genetics is a clinical diagnostics company that has developed technological innovations to bring genetic knowledge into mainstream healthcare. Our comprehensive offering, high quality clinical reports together with our transparent approach to diagnostics have been the secret sauce for our rapid expansion and growth globally. Our current diagnostic portfolio includes over 200 tests that cover majority of inherited disorders. Today we work with over 300 clinics in over 30 countries. We have been frequently cited as one among the most promising growth companies in Finland.
Within its five years of operation, Blueprint has turned from a small startup into a multidisciplinary organization where science and novel technologies meet commercialization and great customer experience. The Blueprint team now comprises over 70 professionals with backgrounds in medicine, molecular biology, data analysis, business development and many other fields. We are an international and diverse company with operations in Helsinki, San Francisco, Vancouver and Dubai.
There is a background check involved in the recruitment process (suppea turvallisuusselvitys). Inquiries about the position can be sent to otto.levijarvi (at) blueprintgenetics.com.
Interested? Apply now at our Workable portal. We are beginning interviews immediately.