Blueprint Genetics is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Laboratory Technician for a full-time position, starting as soon as possible in Helsinki, Finland.
The duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing laboratory testing (NGS and Sanger sequencing) on patient specimens including all steps from sample processing to running analyses
- Performing quality control and quality assurance procedures
- Complying with applicable laboratory requirements
- Biomedical Laboratory Scientist (“Bioanalyytikko” or “Laboratorioanalyytikko” in Finnish)
- Minimum experience: 2 years of molecular diagnostics laboratory experience
- Beneficial experience: Clinical or accredited laboratory. NGS and DNA analysis methods. Operating laboratory equipment
Blueprint Genetics is a clinical diagnostics and genetic knowledge company. We are a team of 50+ professionals running a clinical laboratory providing genetic diagnostics for professional use. Our current diagnostic portfolio includes over 400 tests that cover all inherited disorders. We work with over 300 clinics in over 40 countries. Our aim is to grow and expand our operations globally.
Thank you for your interest, the position has been filled.