Nucleus: Connecting Clinicians
Sep 10, 2018
Nucleus Connecting Clinicians
- A digital platform targeted to the entire healthcare professional community.
- Suggests connections between clinicians based on the primary or secondary findings that have been reported for their patients by matching individual variants.
- Both clinicians must consent to being connected before their contact information is shared.
- Open to all registered Nucleus users.
- By sharing a variant of their patient, the user can connect to a peer who has a similar patient.