Nucleus Connecting Clinicians Open
- is a digital platform targeted to the entire health care professional community.
- suggests connections between clinicians based on the primary or secondary findings that have been reported for their patients by matching individual variants.
- both clinicians must consent to being connected before their contact information is shared.
- is open to all registered Nucleus users.
- by sharing a variant of their patient, the user can connect to a peer who has a similar patient.