Blueprint Genetics (BpG) is a genetics company based in Helsinki and San Francisco.We are a team of cardiologists, geneticists, bioinformaticians, DNA biologists and business developers providing comprehensive and high quality genetic diagnostics with Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS). We utilize a unique targeted sequencing technology, OS-Seq™, originally developed at Stanford University and published in Nature. We provide superior genetic diagnostics and clinical interpretation of exceptional quality, fastest lead time and never seen cost efficiency.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive and cost effective genetic tests for clinicians worldwide with clinical grade sequencing quality. Our innovations make it possible to achieve state-of-the-art clinical analysis and interpretation in 21 days from sample arrival.
What Our Service Includes
- OS-Seq™ NGS panel designed to cover majority of genetics associated with a disease
- Sequencing of all coding exons, exon-intron boundaries and other regions with reported pathogenic variants
- Variant filtering using thousands of population- matched reference genomes and exomes
- BpG Bioinformatics Pipeline utilises a proprietary and the most up-to-date mutation database
- Confirmation of clinically relevant variants using Sanger sequencing
- Clinical statement prepared by our team of geneticists and clinicians
- 21-day turnaround time from sample to statement
- BpG laboratory is built to comply with the international standards, ISO 17025 and ISO 15189