Blueprint Genetics will be attending the NICER 2021 Annual Symposium: A Tale of Two Contexts: Malignancies and the Aberrant Immune Response on September 22 – 24, 2021.
The NICER Symposium will be held virtually on September 22-24, 2021. This year’s symposium will be a fully interactive educational experience, featuring keynote speakers, interactive panel discussions, patient stories and patient case reviews. Break-out sessions will be focused on mentoring, advocacy, teaching immunology and professional compensation.
By attending this event, you will better understand the relationship of immune dysregulation, either due to inborn errors of immunity or immunotherapy, and susceptibility to malignancy.
Interested in learning more about the Immunology and Hematology offerings at Blueprint Genetics?
- Genetic Testing for Immunology (11 panels)
- Genetic Testing for Hematology (16 panels)
- Webinar Recording: Genetic Testing for Inborn Errors of Immunity: What’s Included In Your Test?
- Webinar Recording: Inborn Errors of Immunity: The Growing Role of Genetics
- Our latest updates in accessibility – The expanded Financial Assistance Program in United States
We are also proud to offer comprehensive and high-quality genetic testing for a wide variety of inborn errors of immunity. Our Comprehensive Immune and Cytopenia Panel (642 genes) is designed to detect clinically relevant, noncoding variants, and includes more than 90% of the genes listed in the latest International Union Immunological Societies paper (PMID: 31953710).
Platform Presentation: Wednesday, September 22 – 4:30-4:40 PM EST
- Genetic Testing for Patients with Primary Immunodeficiencies: Precise Diagnosis with Comprehensive Next-Generation Sequencing
Presented By: Khalida Liaquat, MS, CGC
Our team is looking forward to meeting you!
North American Marketing Manager Joe Jacher, MS, CGC will be attending and is happy to discuss Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates in our breakout zoom room!