8 things to consider when choosing genetic testing for your patient
1. Maximized diagnostic potential with the highest performing NGS platform
All our diagnostic tests, regardless of whether you are testing a Single Gene, a Panel or WES, are performed on a high performing platform enabling flexibility. Comprehensive, publicly-available analytic validation of our platform is available on our website.
3. Exceptional WES performance, with coverage of 99.4% at Depth >20x
Mean sequencing coverage of 174x offers highly uniform sequencing depth across all protein-coding genes.
4. Comprehensive diagnostics including non-coding variants
Clinically relevant, deep intronic variants included.
5. Clear and meaningful clinical report
Our interpretation team goes the extra mile to provide comprehensive variant classification for your patient.
6. Fast, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
Specialized, regionally focused teams available to you when you need them.
7. Easy ordering experience
Ordering a test from us is quick and simple. You can order online using our secure portal, Nucleus, or send us a requisition form by mail. Log in to Nucleus at nucleus.blueprintgenetics.com.
Nucleus allows you to place orders, read and securely share results as well as connect with other clinicians based on matching rare variants.
8. High resolution NGS-based CNV detection included
CNVs are an important disease mechanism that should be evaluated in all patients with a suspected inherited disorder, even with a previously normal chromosomal microarray. We offer best-in-class sensitivity for detecting CNVs, with >92% sensitivity for single-exon level deletions and >99% sensitivity for 5 exon CNVs.