Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 2020 Canadian Association of Genetic Counsellors (CAGC) Annual Education Conference
This year CAGC’s Annual Education Conference is going virtual. Visit us to learn more about the exiting advances happening at Blueprint Genetics.
Friday, October 23, 1:30 – 1:45 PM CT
- ‘Retrospective analysis of >25,000 rare disease patients confirms biallelic variants in the NRAP gene are a significant cause of dilated cardiomyopathy’
Clinical Liaison Kim Gall, MSc, CGC
- ‘Shedding Light on Complex Regions in Genetics’
Head of Clinical Research & Development Johanna Sistonen, PhD
Friday, October 23, 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM CT
- ‘A method to improve genetic diagnostic yield among patients suspected to have primary immunodeficiency’
Genetics Services Consultant Christine Davies, MSc, CGC
- ‘Frequency and characteristics of copy number variants identified by a whole-exome sequencing platform across medical specialities’
Genetic Services Consultant Allison Sluyters, MSC, CCGC, CGC
- A new clinical exome assay developed for the high-throughput diagnosis of genetic conditions’
Clinical Liaison Julie Hathaway, MSc, CGC, CCGC
Interested in learning more?
The Blueprint Genetics clinical statement has been updated to provide quicker access to an overview of genetic test results. Following valued customer feedback, a summary of all findings has been added to the report. Learn more here.
Our team is looking forward to meeting you!
At this conference, our team will be available to meet and discuss Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates in genetic testing. Welcome!