Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 2021 Southern California Genetic Counselors Conference on August 20th, 2021.
The 2021 SCGC Annual Education Conference is a free, full-day, virtual event. This year’s program will include multiple plenary sessions, an educational breakout session, poster session and, new this year, platform presentations highlighting research done by SoCal genetics providers!
Topics that will be addressed at this year’s conference include:
– Advocacy and Credentialing
– Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
– Contemporary topics in genetic testing
Read more about the conference and the program by visiting the SCGC AEC event page.
Be sure to check out our poster:
- The value of mitochondrial genome analysis and approaches for difficult-to-sequence regions in hereditary hearing loss panel testing
Presented by: Alicia Scocchia, MS, LCGC
Visit our virtual booth to connect with our team and ask about our:
- High Quality Whole Exome Sequencing
- Updated Financial Assistance Program
- Mitochondrial DNA Analysis Included on 30 Panels
- Test Menu
Interested to learn more?
We offer educational resources, such as webinars, for the healthcare community. Click here to watch our webinars on a variety of different topics related to genetics.
Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Visit our virtual booth and send us a chat! We look forward to discussing our innovations in genetic diagnostics.