ARVO 2019 Annual Meeting takes place April 28- May 2, in Vancouver, Canada, where thousands of international researchers will share the latest breakthroughs in vision research. Recognized as one of the top 50 medical meetings by the Healthcare Convention and Exhibitors Association, ARVO is the world’s leading educational and networking forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students and trainees in the fields of vision research and eye science.
We invite you to stop by our booth #1718 to learn more about genetic testing in ophthalmology. Read more about ARVO 2019 here and join the discussion #ARVO2019.
Our poster presentations
Sunday, April 28th, 1:00 pm – 2:45 pm
Session 130: Gene variants and regulation of ocular genes expression in health and disease
- “Prevalence and genetic characteristics of RPE65-associated retinal disease”
Poster number: 400
- “A whole exome sequencing-based panel assay with boosted clinical content generates a high diagnostic yield in patients with inherited eye diseases”
Poster number: 421
Tuesday, April 30, 8:45 am – 10:30 am
Session 326: Retina genetics
- “RPGR ORF15 sequencing improves diagnostic yield in patients with inherited retinal dystrophies. ”
Poster number: 2939
- “Characterization of copy number variants (CNVs) identified by genetic testing of inherited retinal disorders”
Poster number: 2944
Genetic testing in ophthalmology
You might also be interested in:
- Our poster from 2018 ‘Improved Genetic Diagnostics of RPGR ORF15 – associated Retinal Dystrophy’
- Listen to our webinar ‘Genetic Testing to enhance the value of a patient registry – A case study in the Inherited Retinal Dystrophies’ (in collaboration with the Foundation Fighting Blindness)
We offer comprehensive genetic diagnostics for all hereditary eye diseases, including retinal and corneal dystrophies, glaucoma, congenital cataract, developmental eye defects (e.g. anophthalmia, microphthalmia, and anterior segment dysgenesis), ocular albinism, optic neuropathies, and eye movement disorders.