Blueprint Genetics will be attending the European Human Genetics Virtual Conference
ESHG 2021 will offer the most exciting advancements in the field of human genetics. This meeting will bring together clinicians and scientists to provide the latest research and clinical advances. Please find more information on ESHG website.
- Diagnostic utility of next-generation sequencing panel tests in the diagnosis of skeletal dysplasias. Presented by Satu Valo, PhD, Saturday June 12, 14:45-15:30 CEST.
- Retrospective review of genetic testing for inherited bone marrow failure syndromes. Presented by Elina Hirvonen, PhD, Saturday June 12, 14:45-15:30 CEST.
- Review of mitochondrial genome analysis in over 7,500 patients using clinical grade mtDNA sequencing. Presented by Jonna Tallila, PhD, Saturday June 12, 14:45:15:30 CEST
- Next-generation sequencing panels for hereditary hearing loss testing with approaches for difficult-to-sequence regions. Presented by Laura Sarantaus, PhD, Tuesday, June 15, 11:45-12:30 CEST.
Interested to learn more?
- Browse our genetic tests: Panels and Whole Exome Sequencing
- Access our latest publications and webinar archive
Our team is looking forward to meeting you!
Connect with our team and learn more about Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates!