Blueprint Genetics will attend the 21st ISGEDR meeting in collaboration with Section Genetics of the German Opthalmological Society (DOG) from August 29-31st in Giessen, Germany.
The International Society for Genetic Eye Diseases & Retinoblastoma (ISGEDR) 2019 meeting brings together researchers and clinicians interested in various aspects of ocular genetics to learn about the latest developments in the field. Find the ISGEDR meeting program and scientific program on the event website.
Thursday, August 29th, 10.40 AM, Session 1: Performing and Communicating Molecular Diagnostics
- Enhancing diagnostic performance in inherited retinal diseases through advances in high resolution copy number detection and RPGR ORF15 sequencing
Kirsty Wells, PhD
- We offer comprehensive genetic testing for ophthalmological disorders with 23 different panels
- High-quality Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
Interested to learn more?
- Listen to our webinar ‘Genetic Testing to enhance the value of a patient registry – A case study in the Inherited Retinal Dystrophies’ (in collaboration with the Foundation Fighting Blindness)
- Read our latest poster: A WES based panel assay with boosted clinical content generates a high diagnostic yield in patients with IEDs
- News: Blueprint Genetics to provide diagnostic testing for National Eye Institute’s eyeGENE initiative
Meet our team
Our Sales Director Maren Homfeld and Genetic Services Consultant Lauren Moissiy are available to meet and discuss Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates in ophthalmology testing. Visit our booth or book a meeting!