Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 2022 Arizona Genetics Alliance Annual Education Conference on Friday, September 30th in Phoenix, AZ.
This conference will provide an in-depth update on the field of genetic counseling, with a focus on topics related to practicing in Arizona. The Annual Conference will allow all Arizonan genetics professionals to come together for a day of education and networking. Attendees can expect to gain knowledge on topics related to genetic counseling in Arizona. Experts in the field will focus on recent updates in each genetic counseling specialty, as well as practice-related issues. Talks will include topics such as gender inclusivity, heme malignancies, professional development, and more. Continuing Educational Units (CEUs) will be available for this event.
Read more about the Arizona Genetics Education Conference on the event page.
Visit our booth and ask us about our:
- Customizable NGS panels across disease specialties, including the addition of the entire mitochondrial genome to 30 of our panels
- Comprehensive testing including deep intronic variants, CNV analysis, and coverage of difficult to sequence regions
- High Quality Whole Exome Sequencing
- Updated Financial Assistance Program
- Diverse test menu with ~4,000 single genes, >220 panels, and whole exome sequencing
Interested in learning more about Blueprint Genetics?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options
- Webinar Recording: Patient Clinical Information: Things to Consider When Submitting a Patient Phenotype with Your Sample
- White Paper: The genetic horizon – Improving clinical sensitivity in difficult-to-sequence genes for rare hereditary disorders
- Webinar Recording: How to Solve Challenging WES Cases: Atypical Positive Results
Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Visit our booth on Friday, September 30th during exhibiting hours to meet Tara Moore and Amanda Benson to learn more about how Blueprint Genetics is advancing genetic diagnostics.