Blueprint Genetics will be attending the Inherited Retinal Diseases seminar on August 30th in Iiris Centre, Helsinki
The Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired (FFVI) Conference and National Institute for Health and Welfare seminar: Inherited Retinal Diseases will occur in Iiris – The Service and Activity Centre for the Visually Impaired, Helsinki. More information on the program from the event page (in Finnish).
Join our talk:
Genetic diagnostics for retinal disorders, presented by Kati Kämpjärvi, FT, Geneticist, Blueprint Genetics.
Friday, August 30th, at 14.45
- We offer comprehensive genetic testing for ophthalmological disorders with 23 different panels
- High-quality Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
Interested to learn more?
- Read our latest poster A WES based panel assay with boosted clinical content generates a high diagnostic yield in patients with IEDs
- Listen to our webinar ‘Genetic Testing to enhance the value of a patient registry – A case study in the Inherited Retinal Dystrophies’ (in collaboration with the Foundation Fighting Blindness)
- News: Blueprint Genetics to provide diagnostic testing for National Eye Institute’s eyeGENE initiative
Meet our team
Meet our Sales Director Miia Huhtala to discuss the latest updates in genetic testing for ophthalmological disorders.