Blueprint Genetics is sponsoring the annual meeting of Pennsylvania Association of Genetic Counselors, taking place in Harrisburg on May 9-10, 2019. This year’s agenda is packed with diverse content; read more about the program.
What Blueprint Genetics offers:
- Unique panel offering across multiple medical specialties, including ophthalmology, cardiology, nephrology, dermatology and immunology
- We offer high-resolution CNV analysis and ~1500 clinically relevant deep intronic variants
- Mean sequencing depth of 174x with ≥99.4% of target base pairs covered at ≥20x
- Customizable NGS panels with easy and cost-effective option to expand to WES
- Improved diagnostic performance in difficult-to-sequence regions, including PKD1, RPGR (ORF15), GBA and SMN1
- Expert team of laboratory molecular geneticists and clinical specialists who author our detailed clinical reports
Interested to learn more?
- Recent webinars:
- Read interview: 6 Things You Might Not Know About Whole Exome Sequencing
- Education and resources: Read our recent posters
Meet Blueprint Genetics’ Shea Rauch, MS, CGC to discuss the latest updates in genetic testing.