The Texas Society of Genetic Counselors will host their Annual Education Conference (AEC) virtually on Friday, May 14.
The goal of this meeting is to support continuing education and professional development of GCs in Texas. This year’s genetics specialty topics include somatic testing, pharmacogenomics, cardiovascular genetics, as well as, the evolving area of prenatal testing options
This year’s virtual AEC will feature both live and pre-recorded content. Attendees can earn up to 7.5 CEUs. This event is open to Texas-based GCs and Texas GC grad students only.
Invited speakers from multiple areas of genetics will provide continuing education on variety of exciting topics. Read more from the TSGC event page.
What we offer for genetic diagnostics:
- High-quality Whole Exome Sequencing tests
- >220 customizable diagnostic panels
- Add mtDNA to any panel
We are also excited to share our latest accessibility updates: The expanded Financial Assistance Program in United States.
Interested to learn more?
- Navigating Genetic Diagnostics for Hereditary Hearing Loss
- Resolving Diagnostic Challenges in Skeletal Dysplasia – A Clinical Overview
- In Focus: Complex Genetic Regions in Clinical Diagnostics
- Understanding Skeletal Dysplasias—Recent Advances in Genetics
Stop by to discuss with Tara Moore to learn more about how Blueprint Genetics is advancing genetic diagnostics.