Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 2021 CCMG Annual Scientific Meeting May 31st-June 3rd, 2021.
The CCMG will be hosting the 2021 annual scientific meeting entirely by virtual means. This year’s annual meeting will highlight innovative education sessions on new therapies for skeletal dysplasia, population genetics, and more! Registration will give full access to live meetings, along with option to access on demand recordings of conferences following the events.
Interested in learning more about Blueprint Genetics?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options:
- Webinar Recording: Tackling Uncertainty Around a VUS
- We have added the entire mitochondrial genome to 30 of our panels
- High Quality Whole Exome Sequencing
Be sure to check out our posters:
- Retrospective review of mitochondrial genome analysis in over 7000 patients
Presented by: Kim Gall, MS, CGC
Poster ID: 52
- Diagnostic Utility Of Comprehensive Panel Testing In 543 Patients With Suspected Skeletal Dysplasia
Presented by: Alicia Scocchia, MS, LCGC
Poster ID: 51
Our team is looking forward to meeting you!
Visit our Sponsor Showcase and fill out a contact card for a one-on-one meeting with either Christine Davies, MSc, CGC or Allison Sluyters, MSc, CCGC, CGC to discuss Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates and to be entered into a draw for a $100.00 Amazon Gift Card provided by CCMG!