Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 2021 Michigan Association of Genetic Counselors Annual Education Conference September 17, 2021.
The Michigan Association of Genetic Counselors’ (MAGC) Annual Education Conference is a local venue for genetic counselors across the state of Michigan and surrounding states. This conference will bring together genetic counselors and explore developments in genetics testing, champion quality genetic counseling services by promoting genetics education, foster professional development, encourage communication and alliances, and facilitate access to various services.
Read more about the MAGC Virtual AEC on the event page.
- Customizable NGS panels across disease specialties, including mtDNA
- Comprehensive testing including deep intronic variants, CNV analysis, and coverage of difficult to sequence regions
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Updated Financial Assistance Program
- Diverse test menu with ~4,000 single genes, >220 panels, and whole exome sequencing
Interested in learning more about Blueprint Genetics?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options:
- Webinar Recording: Tackling Uncertainty Around a VUS
- We have added the entire mitochondrial genome to 30 of our panels
- High Quality Whole Exome Sequencing
Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Visit our designated zoom break-out room during conference breaks to interact live with Kaylee Faulkner, MS, CGC and learn more about how Blueprint Genetics is advancing genetic diagnostics.