Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 2021 Clinical Genetics Advance Practice Provider (CGAPP) Conference Wednesday September 29th – Friday October 1st, 2021.
The Clinical Genetics Advanced Practice Provider Conference (CGAPP) hosted by the Medical College of Wisconsin will prepare and advance the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the field of Genomics and Precision Medicine to equip them to be independent leaders in the delivery of precision health. This conference is specifically designed for the Advanced Practice Provider (APP) working in a clinical genetic setting.
Read more about the CGAPP Conference on the event page.
Visit our booth and ask us about our:
- Customizable NGS panels across disease specialties, including the addition of the entire mitochondrial genome to 30 of our panels
- Comprehensive testing including deep intronic variants, CNV analysis, and coverage of difficult to sequence regions
- High Quality Whole Exome Sequencing
- Updated Financial Assistance Program
- Diverse test menu with ~4,000 single genes, >220 panels, and whole exome sequencing
Interested in learning more about Blueprint Genetics?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options
- Webinar: From Research to Practice: A Review of Our Latest Findings in Cardiovascular Genetics
- White Paper: The genetic horizon – Improving clinical sensitivity in difficult-to-sequence genes for rare hereditary disorders
- Webinar Recording: Tackling Uncertainty Around a VUS
Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Visit our booth on Thursday, September 30th during exhibiting hours to interact with Kaylee Faulkner, MS, CGC and learn more about how Blueprint Genetics is advancing genetic diagnostics.