Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 38th Annual Southeastern Regional Genetics Group, Inc.™ (SERGG) Meeting July 14-16 in Asheville, North Carolina.
Browse the 2022 SERN-SERGG Final Agenda for more information.
As an innovator in the field of genetics, we are dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with the highest quality tools to achieve a molecular diagnosis for their patients. Visit our booth in the exhibit hall to connect with our team and ask about our:
- >220 customizable panels in 14 different medical specialties
- Whole exome sequencing
- Mitochondrial testing
- Comprehensive Financial Assistance Program
What we offer for genetic diagnostics
As a lab founded by clinicians, accessibility is a cornerstone of Blueprint Genetics. Our goal is to provide the highest quality genetic testing to patients and families, but we understand the financial challenges individuals can face when trying to access this testing.
Our entire test menu is covered by our Financial Assistance Program! This includes all single gene, panels, whole exome sequencing, familial variant, and targeted variant tests. With this program we hope to ease the financial burden to many patients and families.
Interested to learn more?
- Watch our recent webinar recording: How to Solve Challenging WES Cases: Atypical Positive Results
- Read interview: 6 Things You Might Not Know About Whole Exome Sequencing
- View our Whole Exome Sequencing Infographic: A Genotype-First Approach to WES
Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Our team is available to meet and discuss Blueprint Genetics’ latest updates. Be sure to stop by our booth during the exhibiting hours to learn more about our genetic testing options.