ANKH single gene test
- Plus Analysis (Sequence + Del/Dup (CNV))
Test code: S00118
- Calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease (familial chondrocalcinosis type 2)
- Craniometaphyseal dysplasia autosomal dominant type
Alternative gene name
HANK, ANK, CPPDD
Panels that include the gene
- Metaphyseal Dysplasia Panel
- Skeletal Dysplasias Core Panel
- Comprehensive Hearing Loss and Deafness Panel
- Comprehensive Skeletal Dysplasias and Disorders Panel
- Osteopetrosis and Dense Bone Dysplasia Panel
- Skeletal Dysplasia with Abnormal Mineralization Panel
- Comprehensive Skeletal / Malformation Syndrome Panel
- Syndromic Hearing Loss Panel
For pricing inquiries, please contact (email@example.com) or call the sales support team +358 40 2511 372.
Accepted sample types
- EDTA blood, min. 1 ml
- Purified DNA, min. 5μg
- Saliva (Oragene DNA OG-500 kit)
Label the sample tube with your patient’s name, date of birth and the date of sample collection.
Note that we do not accept DNA samples isolated from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.