Blueprint Genetics will be attending the 2021 Tennessee Genetic Counselors Association Conference on August 20th, 2021.
The Tennessee Genetic Counselors Association is a professional organization that advocates for the genetic counseling profession and genetic services in the state of Tennessee. The TNGCA raises awareness of the genetic counseling profession, promotes genetic education, aides in increasing patient access to genetic services, and provides genetic resources to patients, professionals, and students.
Read more about the TNGCA 6th Annual Education Conference on the event page.
Visit our zoom link at the virtual vendor hall to connect with our team and ask about our:
- Customizable NGS panels across disease specialties, including mtDNA
- Comprehensive testing including deep intronic variants, CNV analysis, and coverage of difficult to sequence regions
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Updated Financial Assistance Program
- Diverse test menu with ~4,000 single genes, >220 panels, and whole exome sequencing
Interested in learning more?
Watch our recent webinars to learn more about a wide variety of topics related to genetic testing or read more about our testing options:
- Webinar Recording: Tackling Uncertainty Around a VUS
- Webinar Recording: How to Solve Challenging Cases, Part IV
Our team is looking forward to meeting you!
Stop by the virtual vendor hall and join the Blueprint Zoom link to discuss with Archie C. Taylor, PhD, M.Sc. and learn more about how Blueprint Genetics is advancing genetic diagnostics.