NSDHL single gene test
Test code: S01319
- Congenital hemidysplasia with ichthyosiform erythroderma and limb defects (CHILD syndrome)
- CK syndrome
Alternative gene name
XAP104, H105E3, SDR31E1
Panels that include the gene
- Polymicrogyria Panel
- Comprehensive Skeletal Dysplasias and Disorders Panel
- Comprehensive Skeletal / Malformation Syndrome Panel
- Neuronal Migration Disorder Panel
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata Panel
- X-linked Developmental Delay Panel
For pricing inquiries, please contact (email@example.com) or call the sales support team +358 40 2511 372.
Accepted sample types
- EDTA blood, min. 1 ml
- Purified DNA, min. 5μg
- Saliva (Oragene DNA OG-500 kit)
Label the sample tube with your patient’s name, date of birth and the date of sample collection.
Note that we do not accept DNA samples isolated from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.