PSMB8 single gene test
Test code: S01507
- Nakajo-Nishimura syndrome
- Chronic atypical neutrophilic dermatosis with lipodystrophy and elevated temperature syndrome
- Autoinflammation, lipodystrophy, and dermatosis syndrome
- Joint contractures, muscular atrophy, microcytic anemia, and panniculitis-induced lipodystrophy syndrome
Alternative gene name
RING10, D6S216E, PSMB5I, BETA5I
Panels that include the gene
For pricing inquiries, please contact (email@example.com) or call the sales support team +358 40 2511 372.
Accepted sample types
- EDTA blood, min. 1 ml
- Purified DNA, min. 5μg
- Saliva (Oragene DNA OG-500 kit)
Label the sample tube with your patient’s name, date of birth and the date of sample collection.
Note that we do not accept DNA samples isolated from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.