TERC single gene test
Test code: S01852
- Aplastic anemia
- Pulmonary fibrosis and/or bone marrow failure, telomere-related
- Dyskeratosis congenita
Alternative gene name
TR, HTR, TRC3, SCARNA19
Panels that include the gene
- Dyskeratosis Congenita Panel
- Comprehensive Hereditary Cancer Panel
- Comprehensive Hematology Panel
- Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Panel
- Primary Immunodeficiency Panel
- Interstitial Lung Disease Panel
- Hereditary Leukemia Panel
- Comprehensive Pulmonology Panel
- Bone Marrow Failure Syndrome Panel
For pricing inquiries, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the sales support team +358 40 2511 372.
Accepted sample types
- EDTA blood, min. 1 ml
- Purified DNA, min. 5μg
- Saliva (Oragene DNA OG-500 kit)
Label the sample tube with your patient’s name, date of birth and the date of sample collection.
Note that we do not accept DNA samples isolated from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.